Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hopes this helps somebody...

...A certain person has taken on a professorial role in the medical student community, posting pdf's of study modules on pharmacology principles. This has annoyed many, particularly mstps. While I have taken on a relative "don't curr" attitude, I thought I would at least post this. Wish I knew how to quit the shit talking.

A quotation:

___________________________________________________________
I've added to the pharmacological equation derivation sheet to...Angel...
It now includes:
The derivation for Clearance = k_el * V_d (which was skipped last time)
and the complete derivation for C_SS (which I had glossed over)...

Hope it helps somebody. :-) I've also fixed some spelling errors and
included a blurb about LaTeX [the program used to write the sheet], since some of you guys were asking about it. :-)

Cheers,
[name removed]

PS: I appreciate all the thank you's I received . It means a lot to me. =P

___________________________________________________________

wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment